Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scoreminusfour Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 04:55 AM
    My manhood
    I have a lot of questions that I really need advice on, so lease help me out. I'm a 16 year old guy, it doesn't hurt to pee or ejaculate, I masturbate 2-3 times a week and I have no itching or irritation down below.

1. after I pee I find that about 30 seconds later I get a small trickle of urine coming out, this has happened for a few years now and I find it really embarrassing but it helps if I gently squeeze to get the last few drops out. Why is this happening? I can only think that I have a weak bladder, as I had a bladder infection when I was around 5 but I never wet myself.

2. I get erections over the most pathetic things, like thinking about kissing a girl I like and it damages myself confidence, if thinking about it turns me on what happens when I do kiss her? I tried masturbating more often but that just increased my sex drive.

3. I have a small pale patch of skin near the end of my shaft, it doesn't hurt or irritate at all and I've seen similar pale patches on my friends arms so is it anything to worry about?

4. the most worrying thing is a small pea sized spot near the beginning of the shaft, it is only sticks up about half a millimetre and it has cue tip sized red rash around it but it doesn't irritate. I have similar lumps all over my the base of my penis and on my testes, they all occur at the base if a public hair but they don't have rashes. I have a white tongue at the back so I think these lumps are a yeast infection growing in the pours where the hairs come out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Ok, sounds like time for a check up, first one is always the hardest, but it should not be. If you want and I am sure you do a healthy sex life and good health latter, always get any medical issue checked out.

And yes, you will get erections at all sorts of things, and in all the worst places That is all part of being 16 wait till it happens when you are suppose to be in front of the class or in Gym class , it happens to almost everyone your age.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2006, 06:36 PM
    Honestly you should go to a doctor for a check up if these things concern you. Quite honestly no one can say if something is normal or not until they investigate and take a look at it. As far the white film on the back of your tongue, that could be thrush. Which is not harmful and can be taken care of a special mouth wash.

As far as erections and getting them at nearly everything or strangest times or with different thoughts. That is all normal.

Joe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Yes, there is not doubt it is time for a checkup. From a medical stanpoint it could be a number of things. Some very minor and some serious.

Get your Mom to make a doctor's appointment on Monday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search