Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kyle864 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Can someone help me find a way to locate my Biological mother?
    I am 20 years old, live in Maine, I have a beautiful fiancé and 2 lovely young boys. I haven't seen my biological mother since I was about 6 years old. I don't have the money to pay for these websites that want $39.99 for a basic package and $59.99 for an advanced package when I'm not even guaranteed that it's the right person I'm looking for. I was not adopted, just taken away from her at a young age, and lived with my father until I was 18. I have my mothers Social Security Number, her birth name, her birthday and the name of the hospital she was born in as well as the state she was born in. I want to reconnect with her and I don't know how. I can't afford a private investigator, nor one of these websites. Can anyone please help me? Thank you for your time.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 14, 2010, 01:34 PM
    Hello Kyle864. Provided is a link which may assist you. If you require any further assistance you can provide your mothers full name, DOB, and last known state of residence and possibly someone maybe able to locate her. Please, do not post SSN's or email addresses.

ZabaSearch:

Jan 14, 2010, 01:46 PM

Thanks so much for your quick reply Gem_22205. I really appreciate it. Hopefully this link will help me on my way.

Jan 14, 2010, 01:55 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a website where I can see a list of someone's children? So I can cross reference and make sure that the woman I find IS my actual Biological mother?

Jan 14, 2010, 02:01 PM
    Any of the websites that you use should only provide information pertaining to the adult family members.

Jan 14, 2010, 02:45 PM

Yes that is correct, and all of them do. That Zau search found me her address and phone number but, the number is no longer in service. Do you know of any way to find her current phone number w/o having to pay money?

Jan 14, 2010, 02:52 PM
    With a number no longer in service you may have to correspond by letter. Be sure that the listed information is current and if so she may no longer use a land line service provider. You can also check the number listed against information provided by other website listings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find Biological mother [ 2 Answers ]

My mothe gave me up at birth and I am trying to find her. I know her Maiden name not her last name. She married into the Navy . Also we know she was or is in California. I need to find her

Find biological mother [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to find my biological mother but have absolutely no information on her or how to start. I don't have money either to pay for a service. Can someone help get me started or point me in a direction. Thank you Kjs

I am trying to find my biological mother [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find my biological mother

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

View more questions Search