Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeepak Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Introduction letter for my new business
    I have started a trading firm which deals in stock market equities and commodities, earlier I was in telecom business, I want to introduce my new business firm to my old customers, please suggest a appropriate letter for this. Please rep at my mail id

Thanks

Jan 18, 2010, 03:33 AM
    Introducing my new business
    No body is here to answer my question VERY STRANGE

I have started a trading firm which deals in stock market equities and commodities, earlier I was in telecom business, I want to introduce my new business firm to my old customers, please suggest a appropriate letter for this.
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 03:39 AM

We are here, we also volunteer our time for this site, so not very strange. You can get good suggestions and directions at this website for writing introduction business letters: http://www.writing-business-letters....roduction.html

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 07:47 AM
    Hi, deeepak!

I'm sure that you know more about your business than anyone else here.

If you would at least start a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and make suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Jan 22, 2010, 08:01 AM
    New business introduction letter
    NO BODY ANSWERED TILL NOW, Reallay VERY STRANGE

I have started a trading firm which deals in stock market equities and commodities, earlier I was in telecom business, I want to introduce my new business firm to my old customers, please suggest a appropriate letter for this.

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 08:37 AM

There's nothing "strange" about the lack of response.

First, we're all volunteers here.

Second, you did get answers. You just didn't bother to read them.

Third, if you use the search feature you will see this has been asked and answered many times.

Posts should be combined.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 22, 2010, 08:44 AM

All threads merged.

Please post on your original question rather than starting a new question about the same issue.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deeepak View Post
    NO BODY ANSWERED TILL NOW, Reallay VERY STRANGE

i have started a trading firm which deals in stock market equities and commodities, earlier i was in telecom business, i want to introduce my new business firm to my old customers, please suggest a appropriate letter for this.

Thanks
    Again, if you post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along to make suggestions to you as to how you might make improvements to it.

We won't be writing the entire letter for you though.

Thanks!
    buddy12345 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 12:27 AM

If you want to start an own business there is a whole lot of paper work to be done and besides you need to gather a lot of information about business strategies etc. I started a business in Minnesota recently and I had to go through all that. But fortunately there is a lot of information on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to introduce a business to a new client?

Letter of business introduction [ 2 Answers ]

I need to write an introduction letter to introduce my company to some household. Kindly give me a sample of how it will look like. Thanks in anticipation.

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Can somebody help me how to write a effective business introduction letter. As it's a startup company and I am into IT Placement consulting business. I want to introduce myself to the other prime vendors. Please help me in this regard Thank you

View more questions Search