Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanlyles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 07:52 AM
    I want to replace or upgrade replace 50yrold tub faucet on wall
    I want to replace or upgrade replace 50 yrold tub faucet w/2 handle plus faucet on wall, either delta or amer stand. Any product suggestions? Not worried about price.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 14, 2010, 08:06 AM

Would your faucet mount ON the wall or IN the wall? Let me know, Tom

Jan 14, 2010, 08:25 AM
    I am not sure what you mean so I will try. Spout comes out of wall, attached to ouside with hole in wall and guts behind it.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 14, 2010, 08:27 AM

What I'm asking is the valve body inside or out of the wall? Tom

Jan 14, 2010, 08:29 AM
    [QUOTE=jeanlyles;2175941]I will better describe: two handles with spout in middle, attached to wall outside above tub, with guts behind wall.. /QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace copper with flex-tubing under k-sink, replace faucet [ 13 Answers ]

I need a new faucet in the kitchen. Old lines are copper and sweated in. Can a novice do-it-yourselfer change the copper lines to flex-steel, and put in a new faucet, or do we need a plumber? We are willing to learn.. Where can I find detailed information on how to do it? Step by step?

Upgrade video card or replace computer. [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating whether I should purchase a new computer or keep what I have and upgrade. My computer serves my purpose except for instance if I want to watch utube videos. The video keeps reloading and takes much to long. I am considering purchasing a new graphics card, however I don't know if it...

How to replace leaking tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, thanks in advance Don't know too much about plumbing but I have a stanadyne faucet in the shower and it leaks I can't take out the "stem" or key don't remember what its called . I went to Lowe's and there is a bunch of those stems but I hnow it's a moen but don't know the size. Any help is...

Replace old Delta Shower/Tub Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the old (20 yrs) Delta Faucet shower tub set up... Are their any new Delta Faucet Handles that I can install with the current valve so I don't have to remove the entire 1 piece shower insert? I took what I could apart and I am down to what they now call the "cartridge" but mine...

Replace tub faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace a shiny gold tub water spout which was made by Stanadyne. Do you know where I can find the replacement part? I am in Southern California (Long Beach) Thanks

View more questions Search