raju_geophysics Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 03:40 AM
    I have a problem of myopia,can I cure it
    To over come the stage fear
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 03:59 AM
    Hi, raju_geophysics!

Have you consulted with an eye care professional about it? Also, I'm not sure as to what you mean concerning the "stage fear". Would you please elaborate as to what you mean about that?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cure for fibroids [ 7 Answers ]

What hom remedies or diets I can use to either shrink or get rid of my fibroids

How can I cure my pimple? [ 7 Answers ]

How can I cure my pimpple?I feel really shame on me give me some tips to prevent all these

The Cure. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this is where this type of question should be posted... I was curious if someone had any idea on how to convert a live DVD concert to the correct audio format... so I could play it on my iPod (nano) -- . I heard/read it somewhere that it's possible... My search on trying to find out how...

Getting off the cure [ 2 Answers ]

Having successfully quit smoking using Chantrix, I am wondering if I will experience cravings for cigarettes when I try to stop the medication. Although Chantrix has helped a lot, the withdrawal symptoms still wear you down and I am not sure if I will have the strengh to withstand another couple of...

Deg of myopia increases in adolescence [ 1 Answers ]

If a person in adolescence has myopia, his eyeball will increase in size and the degrees of myopia will increase.If he protects his eyes very well, then, how many degrees of myopia will his eyes increase AT LEAST, and when will this increase stop ( At the age of what )? ??

View more questions Search