Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Need to find Movie
    There is a made for TV called, called "A Promise To Carolyn", with Delta Burke and Swoosie Kurst. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks and Blessings.;:)
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 14, 2010, 08:08 AM

Well on imdb it's listed here A Promise to Carolyn (1996) (TV)

Sorry I can't find it on dvd or on blockbuster video either- wish I could have been a bigger help
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 08:23 AM

These are all I could find. Best of luck! :)

sell.com classifieds : Made for TV Movies ,Rare , Hard to Find Out of Print and much more for sale (23Z6J6)

www.greatvideovault.com
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Thank You So Much! I really appreciate your help... Blessings. I went on the site and they have the movie. I've been looking for five years for this one. You are so very much appreciated.
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 14, 2010, 11:31 AM

It says that seller isn't selling them now tho- send her a email- it won't hurt
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 02:52 PM
    "A friend in need,is a friend indeed".:o:):)
    Thank you for helping. I greatly appreciate it.
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    "A friend in need,is a friend indeed".:o:):)
    Thank you for helping. I greatly appreciate it.
    :):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

Trying to find a movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's movies I watched when I was younger. I was born in 1982 so I am guessing it from the 80's. It has puppets or muppes in it but is not the dark crystal, labryinth or any of jim henson muppets in mahattan movies or anything like that. It also has real people in it and a...

I need to find the name of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

K I watched this movie when I was 10- 11 I am now 18 it was a cartoon about this kid around my age when I watched it that wanted to c what a naked girl looked like there was little musical parts and stuff and he looks in a magazine on the TV and then he is told that he needs to use his mind to...

View more questions Search