Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 06:35 PM

I have to post a picture of Squeakers, and Sydney. :)

Name:  Bunny binky room 011.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  54.7 KB
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 14, 2010, 06:46 PM

The mousie is soooo cute! :)
    It reminds me of the rat from the movie Ratatouille.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 06:48 PM

Alty

Sydney really is such a cutey :)

And I love the little Koala she's holding ;)
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 06:52 PM

I never said I was an artist M. ;)

LMAO! Thanks. I needed that laugh. Oh my, I think I may have peed my pants a little, I was laughing that hard. :o
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I never said I was an artist M. ;)

LMAO! Thanks. I needed that laugh. Oh my, I think I may have peed my pants a little, I was laughing that hard. :o
    I know Alty , I'm in the corner watching ;)

Ok then... my job here is done :)
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 07:01 PM

Just for that M, I'm making you a mouse. A smaller version of the ones I've made and I'm sending it to you. Did you forget that I have your address? ;)

You're getting a mouse! Any color preference?
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 07:11 PM

LOL... thanks Alty :)

Are you going to Google my house now ;)
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    LOL..............thanks Alty :)

Are you going to Google my house now ;)
    LMAO! M, you know me well enough to know that I don't know how to do that. :p

I may include some nakie pics in the package of mouse. No, not Alty nakie pics. No, not Rod either. Dirty minded boy. ;)

I'll find some select pieces of nude art for my Aussie hunk. :)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 14, 2010, 08:20 PM

It's easy enough to Google someone. Just download Google earth and punch in their address. Voilà, you have an areal view of their house.
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    it's easy enough to google someone. just download google earth and punch in their address. voila, you have an areal view of their house.
    :eek:
    Experts

Jan 14, 2010, 08:45 PM
    I can't believe how happy she was. When I told hubby he said "What kind of jerks does she know? Isn't she used to people doing things for her just because?" I guess R doesn't realize that most people won't do anything for anyone else, no matter how small.
    I don't think it's that people don't do anything for each other, it's just that giving handmade gifts has gone out of practice. I absolutely LOVE making things for people, and receiving handmade gifts. Knowing someone took the time and thought to make something just for you, it means so much more than a gift that they could've just picked up as they walked through the store on the way to the milk.
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 08:48 PM
    i don't think it's that people don't do anything for each other, it's just that giving handmade gifts has gone out of practice. i absolutely LOVE making things for people, and receiving handmade gifts. knowing someone took the time and thought to make something just for you, it means so much more than a gift that they could've just picked up as they walked through the store on the way to the milk.
    So true HH.

I love handmade gifts too, especially when my kids make them. Every year for my birthday they make something special. I cherish those gifts so much more then the perfume or jewelry. Those are the things I'll keep forever. :)
    Experts

Jan 14, 2010, 08:56 PM
    :eek:
    you can Google almost any place. Your high school. The store you shop at. A favorite park. Monuments. A random intersection. If you have an address, or the name of a building, you can probably get a picture of it.
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 09:05 PM
    you can google almost any place. your high school. the store you shop at. a favorite park. monuments. a random intersection. if you have an address, or the name of a building, you can probably get a picture of it.
    That's a scary thought. A very scary thought.

I like it better when I was naïve. :( ;)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2010, 02:56 AM

When I was a kid, I had to sew my own toys. I made this rectangular Cat (Basically a pillow with a face and a tail). The tail I placed under by chin. It was a great car pillow.

I had to get taller before I could use the treadle sewing machine. It took a while to always make it go forward.
    Experts

Jan 15, 2010, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    When I was a kid, I had to sew my own toys. I made this rectangular Cat (Basically a pillow with a face and a tail). The tail I placed under by chin. It was a great car pillow.

I had to get taller before I could use the treadle sewing machine. It took a while to always make it go forward.
    I think I found your cat's third cousin ^_^

http://www.allcrafts.net/f.php?url=w...cat-front.html
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2010, 04:10 AM

And stuffed with mom's old nylon stockings.

Alty:

Your mouse is really cute.
    Pets Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 11:03 PM

friend4u178 agrees : ::Ahem::
    Well holy heck, I completely forgot! :o

I'm on it. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Well holy heck, I completely forgot! :o

I'm on it. :)
    About this thread? Too bad that it's now archived...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have I stuffed up? [ 10 Answers ]

My ex partner and I had been together for 7 years. He has decided to leave me because I wasn't honnest with him (which I called it a little white lie) anyway over a year ago we were having problems and I went out to a pub with some friends, I got attention from the lead singer of a band. Stupid me...

Sniffing stuffed toy [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a son who is now 10 years old. He has a stuffed toy which is now in shreds. He is attached to his toy.He holds it close to his face and sniffs it... he has been doing this for the past 7 years. I am concerned that he may develop an addition to other substances when he grows...

Over stuffed duplex [ 2 Answers ]

I watch some children and their parents are separated. Their mother is living in a 2 bedroom duplex and has moved in her boyfriend his 3 other women in his life and 11 of his kids. The kids are 2 teenagers, 10 year old, 8 year old, two toddler, and two new babies and then she has an 8 year old of...

Installing mouse w/o a mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse went out on an old computer and I have tried installing new software using only keystrokes to no avail. Everything I try comes back to the same problem -- not having a mouse. I can't uninstall the old software w/o a mouse. I'm lost. Suggestions appreciated. Ed

Stuffed up! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok hi all, Most of you probably know me and my story. If not you can read my first thread. I had a bit of a tough weekend and just felt like sharing / venting. I ran into my ex out and about on Saturday night. I was with a few of my friends / acquaintances and she was with her sister and few...

View more questions Search