Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinnav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 06:32 PM
    Adjudication in welding
    What is adjudication in welding prossess?
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jan 13, 2010, 08:13 PM

Adjudication is a law term. What is it you are asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underwater welding [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Patrick. I am 23 years old, and I was considering a career in commercial diving and specializing in underwater welding. Does anyone have any advice for me before I spend all of my money enrolling in a diving academy. Things such as: how much they make, available job opportunities and...

Beneficiary Adjudication [ 1 Answers ]

My mother past and there are several life Ins. Policies. My sister will not make this information available to me unless I give her power of atty. How do I find out the name of the life Ins. Company separate from getting a copy of same from the funeral director? I am listed on the policy as a...

Non-adjudication reduction [ 1 Answers ]

Can a non-adjudication with 5 year term be reduced, I am trying to enlist in the army and it shows as an open violation. The case is in the state of Mississippi

Deferred adjudication [ 1 Answers ]

My son will be finished with his deferred adjudication for two misdemeanor possessions of marijuana on May 11, 2008. I would like to know what are the procedures for his release from deferred adjudication since his PO has not been very clear on what is going to happen? Will he have to make a court...

Deferred Adjudication [ 3 Answers ]

If one has been given deferred adjudication in the state of Texas for possession of less than a gram of a controlled substance and is on two years probation, can they, with permission relocate to another state and serve out their probation there?

View more questions Search