Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iglesia Vida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Roex products for dementia
    My father suffers with dementia. Is there any vitamins that we can give him instead of medicines that can help him?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 13, 2010, 02:06 PM

I am sorry but dimentia is a downward spiral and unfortunately does not improve. You can give your dad vitamins, supplements but in the long term it won't do much good. What you can do is memory games with him and get other family members involved, keep his mind active, work on it. I find with my clients that usually helps. Card games are fun; if he ever played poker or euchre, rummy that is a good way to keep the memory flowing.

I wish you well.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mannatech ambrotose and dementia [ 2 Answers ]

Does mannatech help with progressive dementia? Does it heal or halt the disease

Roex [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone heard about RoEX. I believe it may be a scam but I am not sure. You input is greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what's dementia [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what are the final steps of dementia,when coning close to death, a loved one has it and stop eating,instead of food she eats plastic,can some please explain to what it is

Power of Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

My father-in-law is 85 and is soon to undergo tests for dementia and Alzheimer’s. He is currently hospitalized; severely depressed from the recent passing of his wife. He recently sold his house and his car so that he could move into an assisted living Facility. He put the proceeds into a...

View more questions Search