Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin Lievens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 10:47 AM
    Does anyone know what this means?
    Hello - I found this patch in my line of work, and am intresting if someone can tell me what this symbol means or what it stands for.

The only thing close to what I got is something from the Freemasons, 'The Triangle' , wich is also with keys upside down, but there are only 2.
    In the picture I have there are 3 and the right one seems to show a crucifix.

If anyone has any idea, please help!

Thanks!
    Attached Images

rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 13, 2010, 01:14 PM

That image is similar to the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven that Jesus gave St. Peter. They have been depicted in various ways. The left two tops of the keys don't look familiar as to the bird that announced the beginning of the Passion or the Papal Tiara. There is a picture on this website.
    http://thekeysofthekingdom.com/

It could be a greek letter in the top of the keys, or it is another religion making up their own aspect of belief based on the original symbol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone tell me what this means? [ 2 Answers ]

A girl I met on the internet from the Philippines posted this on her page can someone tell me what it means? Magaling magaling pagbutihan mo lang pang-gagago mo ha! Thanks

Not sure what this means. [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period on jan. 4th and it ended on jan. 9th. My cycle is always 28 days and I am always on time every month. But today is jan. 22nd and for the past two days I have been spotting a really lite pink on and off. I have never experienced this before and I was just wondering what anyone...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

Can anyone tell what this means? [ 8 Answers ]

I had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, I dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car I really didn't want to and when I tried I couldn't, as much as I tried it wouldn't work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where I was with...

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

View more questions Search