Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacman021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 10:04 AM
    Is there a way to download more than one TV program at one time?
    I am working on a school project and need to record multiple programs that are on TV at the same time. I have tivo but that only allows me to record two at a time apparently.

I also need to find a better way to transfer the recordings to my computer, I have a large server so I am not worried about space but I am only needing short clips so right now it's a lot of work for very little results there must be an easier way.

Thanks for your help
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:43 PM

Depending on your source, you can use a DVD recorder. This will make it very easy to get the content to your computer. However, this will only allow you to record one more show.

Are these shows all airing at the same time? If there is no overlap, there shouldn't be any issues with your Tivo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One time pay per song download sites [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find one time pay per song download site. Other than walmart? Most want yearly subscriptions-or longer.

What time did I use a program on my computer? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out the exact date and time of when my programs were used?

Quick time download and itunes [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me with an error code 3 for quick time while I'm trying to download iTunes 6 (which simultaneously downloads quick time)? Fay:confused:

How can I download program from internet? [ 2 Answers ]

when I try to download anything from the net I get this message(your current security settings prohibit running active x),please what can I do? thanks a lot

Is there any possibility to download the ActiveX Controls as program [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody help me with the current problem that I am facing. I am having Windows XP and I have enabled ActiveX on my system, But still I repeatedly get the Caution to enable the ActiveX controls while downloading some of the software, Is there any possibility to download the ActiveX Controls...

View more questions Search