teeparker2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 08:46 PM
    How Can a Family Business Be Gifted?
    How can a family business be gifted?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2010, 12:49 AM
    teeparker2001!

I've titled and moved your question that you had placed on the old thread of someone else to a new thread by itself so that it will be currently visible on the daily and also be recognized as being your own question.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions, that aren't in some an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Concerning your question - What, specifically are you asking, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working for a family-owned business while on Disability [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the montary cap is when working for a family-owned business while on SSDI? I know it's different than working at any other company but can't find the info anywhere. For instance, a wife works in her husband's company while drawing disability benefits. What is the most she...

Is she gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, My youngest daughter is unusualy bright and still very curious at 12 years old, so I took her to the doctors and they gave her an IQ test, all I was told about it was that she has an IQ of 131. I don't know what this means as I was given no scale or any other information. ...

Am I gifted [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out today that my IQ was 129 and I'm 12 does that man I'm gifted?

Is he Gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Since the age of 3 my son has spoke of Religion or anything to do with Religious aspects. One day he told my husband and I Jesus was standing right behind him. Then he went into this detailed discription of how Jesus was crucified. He descriped how he had a "nest" on his head. He physically...

View more questions Search