Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eyefull Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 11:04 PM
    How can I legally and permanently get a BF removed from the home I am renting.
    My BF has been living with me in a house that I rent. He has been employed off and on for the last 3 years and I have been supporting him. Originally he was to pay 1/2 the rent but that job didn't pan out. He has a drinking problem and becomes verbally abusive, nasty and destructive. He tends to punch holes in walls or just make them when his drunk a-- falls. He actually BROKE the toilet today because his drunk a-- couldn't stand up when he was going to the bathroom so he fell ON it. This is a beautiful brand new home and I am concerned about the mounting damage costs that of course I will incur but more importantly do I get this dead beat who refuses to leave out of my home?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 06:37 AM

Since he has established residency at your home, you may have to draft sort of an eviction notice, or call the cops and report the destruction of property he is doing and how the verbal abuse is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I permanently unlock a computer using windows XP Home? [ 1 Answers ]

Today for some reason my computer is really screwed up, I can't switch users, because this security box pops up and say's "This computer is locked, only a computer admin can unlock it". I know how to unlock it, but how do I permanently unlock it? I mean unlock it so I don't ever have to type in a...

Houston, TX- How to remove adult sons from home permanently? [ 1 Answers ]

My sons are almost in their 30's and are still at home. They have never kept a job more than a few months, do drugs and drink alcohol all day. They get into physical fights with each other in my home and have broken walls, fences, windows, items... which they do not pay to replace. They've been...

Renting out the home [ 1 Answers ]

If I rent my home, can I still get the tax benefits (mortgage interest and property tax). I don't have any incorporation.I'm an individual

Removed from Home [ 3 Answers ]

He's the situation. I'm in the middle of a long, drawn out divorce from my ex-wife. She cheated on me and I found out about it a little over a year ago. She has subsequently moved out of our house and is living in an apartment, but because I can't afford to pay the mortgage (I was a full time...

Renting a home in foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

Help me. I just found out the owner of a home I am renting is not paying the mortgage how can I find out where the home is in the foreclosure process? I am living in CA.

View more questions Search