Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shariadj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
    JOB Depressed
    I had to take a call center test tody and they told me they would get back with me in 5-7 days, does that mean I did'nt get the job, been worrying about this all day:confused:
    Shariadj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 05:52 PM
    I had to take a 2 hr test for a call center today and they told me that they would get back with me in 5-7 days, do you think that means I actually did'nt get the job, I have been thinking about this all day, even though I thought I did pretty well on the test.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2006, 05:55 PM
    Most likely it means that they are testing for a few days, and will hire the best people. So it means they don't know yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm feeling depressed [ 8 Answers ]

I've been molested and raped all my life by strangers, neighbors, friends and family. People I thought I could trust, people I thought I could count on. I can't take much more of it. Now I don't like being around people. I don't like going out on dates or with friends. I don't like going to work or...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

Please help me very depressed! [ 11 Answers ]

Believe this it's the short version but doesn't appear that way: Adult son moved away and did not come and say goodbye to me. He has never done this to me ever. And he has moved away from here many times before. I would not lend him money this time! He is a son from my first marriage. No other...

Depressed dog [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my dog for about 2 years, he is a labrador crossed with a staff, and is usually a happy dog. Recently my little bro bought a kitten, since the kitten has been in the house, the dog seems sort of depressed. I know it sounds stupid, but when I look at his, he just looks really sad. I've...

View more questions Search