Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HVACmike Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Widows 7 or Windows Vista home premium
    I am wondering since I have at least 1 laptop that I plan on re doing what should I put on for a operating system? It currently has Vista hp on it so would Windows 7 be a lot better?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 12, 2010, 11:18 PM

"Better" is personal preference. Unless 7 has a feature that is compelling to you and worth the cost stick with Vista until you replace the laptop. Depending on the age of the laptop, it may not even run 7 well.

Jan 13, 2010, 07:46 AM

Scleros the guy put Windows 7 I'm my laptop the **** with vista it has given him and me problems! But 1 om my other laptops has vista well 2.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 13, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACmike View Post
    with vista it has given him and me problems!
    Fewer problems would qualify as the "compelling feature" mentioned in my first post. If your laptops run 7 well and it works for you, go for it.

Jan 14, 2010, 02:59 PM

Scleros I got my laptop back! So far it has giving me no problems!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vista Home Premium [ 3 Answers ]

Computer will not complete boot up process. Returns to bios check from the welcome screen. Any suggestions?

Vista Home Premium - Toshiba A200Satellite [ 1 Answers ]

Vista... has anyone successfully downgraded Vista Home Premium to XP?? Ive been told that Vista business can be downgraded, but not home? Vista is proving to be slow:( to use and a pain :mad: to navigate... Any positive stories? Shell

Enabling administrator in Vista Home Premium [ 3 Answers ]

I bought my daughter an IPOD Nano for XMas. It is requiring me to install version 7.5. When I go to install, I receive a message that the signature cannot be verified. When I contact their technical support, I am told to uninstall itunes. However, to uninstall I am told that I do not have...

Windows Vista Premium Error 8024402C [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Unable to get Microsoft Windows Update, error 8024402C on Windows Vista Premium with Norton Security. Michel..

View more questions Search