Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2010, 07:23 PM

As I mentioned before I checked all fluid levels but can't tell about the engine oil the dip stick still shows at the safe line, and checked the top side of the engine no leak evidence only the bottom of the engine gets wet, Thanks.

John
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 07:31 PM

It's hard to tell from afar on things like that. I'd put it on a lift and check it out. Leaks are a sign of danger lurking.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 07:40 PM

If you are not doing this already, my advice is to only use the appropriate full-synthetic engine oil and premium filter (e.g. PureOne, Amsoil, or Mobil 1 EP) on your car. This provides a much higher margin of safety.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car will not start no power, then dash light come on but will not start [ 1 Answers ]

When attempt to start there is no power , radio has lost power and code has to be inputted. Light in dash pane come on and there is clicking when attempting to start but will not start. Battery is good.

My car won't start, eletricals all work, but car doesn't even try to turn over. [ 1 Answers ]

My car has never had any trouble starting. I came out of work yesterday where it was very cold and I put my key in my ignition and then pushed in the clutch fully and turned the key. All the electrical stuff like radio, dash, and lights all work, but the car wouldn't even try to turn over. I heard...

1991 civic won't start car won'T start [ 2 Answers ]

1991 Civic Honda CX won't start periodically. Has been checkec by three different mechanics unable to find the problem. It sometimes also jerks when I accelerate. Help?

Car won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Hello dear members, I havea 1992 honada accord DX 4-door, the problem is the car does start and it gets hot {after a few minutes} die out and I have to wait an hour or two to start it again. As of now, I change the ignition module, check {did not change} the cap. I need some before taking the car...

View more questions Search