Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hillz09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 03:31 PM
    How do I get transcipt from a school that has closed?
    How do I obtain transcript from a school which has closed?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2010, 11:26 PM
    Hi, Hillz09!

It's possible that your transcripts might be located at another educational institution. If you call the Department of Education, or whatever it's called in the state or country where you went to school, you might be able to get some information as to where your transcripts are located.

If you let us know the name of the institution that you attended as well as where it was located, someone here might know even more.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need transcript from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Attended/Graduated from Universal Diesel & Construction Mechanic Schools, Inc. (Miami, FL) in 1977. Used veteran's benefits for this training. School now closed and I need a transcript. Can anybody help me?

Closed school records [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for Stratford Business School records- graduated 1988. It was located on James Street, Syracuse, NY The only thing I could find was a New York school request form that when mailed in would take 6 weeks to process. Do you have any suggestions on how to find somewhere to obtain a copy...

Transcript from closed down school [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find my transcript from a business school that has closed down. How would I do that?

How to get a transcript from a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Graduated from RCA Technical Institute - Cherry Hill, NJ. School has been closed for years who can I contact to get information on my transcripts?

View more questions Search