Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracspen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Heil 7000
    We have a Heil 7000 propane furnace. We had it installed in 1993 and haven't used it much over the years. This year when we started using it the motor had froze up and we replaced that part. Draft/flue inducer. I think is what it was called.Anyway after we reinstalled the part now the ignitors aren't working. Everything worked before we took off the part and we can't find the owners manual.. The model number is nulk100dh07. Thank you for any help
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 12, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Well now you have a service manual both part one and two. Follow the instructions to find out why the ignitor will not work to start with. This is a complete set of factory service manuals. I suggest you keep a copy on your computer for future reference for your or a repair persons use.

Part one

http://icpindexing.mqgroup.com/docum...20PART%201.pdf

Part two

http://icpindexing.mqgroup.com/docum...20PART%202.pdf
    tracspen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 12:42 PM

Thank you I have been searching everywhere.. I just wish spring would come
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 12, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Spring always comes but most of the time not fast enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a divorce cost as much as $7000 or what? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a divorce and the other party claims that he will completely pay the cost but now saying that it will be around $7000. I know that can't be true. We have no children together just a house we bought before we got married. We will be married for 12 months in July. I need an...

Heil 7000 furnace, blower stays on and burners don't ignite [ 14 Answers ]

Furnace Info: -Upflow Condensing Gas Furnace is a Heil 7000 (model# NUGK075DG09) -Electric spark or host surface ignitor ( I think it's spark) -Installed Oct. '96 (when we built the house) -90% efficiency -wall thermostat is honeywell programmable. Don't know model but was also purchased in...

ZT 7000 will not start [ 1 Answers ]

My ZT 7000 zero radius turn riding mower will not start. Is there a schematic available

Burner - Fan sequence - HEIL 7000 [ 3 Answers ]

This is regarding a 12 year old HEIL 7000 furnace. When the house thermostat calls for heat, the induction exhaust fan kicks in and in a few seconds the pilot and burners are activated (all appear normal). Prior to the activation of the circulating fan, however, the high temp switch...

Honeywell RTH 7000 Thermostat Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Honeywell thermostat (model T874C1000) and want to install a new Honeywell RTH7000. The old one had 2 mercury switches for the heat and one merc switch for the a/c. As the outside compressor indicates Heat Pump, I'm assuming I have a 2-stage heat pump system. The wiring...

View more questions Search