Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vegi82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 10:57 AM
    How much would it cost to proffessionally paint a 60 unit apt build 30000 sqft thanks
    This is 60 unit apartment building. It needs to be cleaned and then painted. It is about 30000 square feet. I need a rough estimate of how much it would cost.
    BigRed1500 Posts: 70, Reputation: 8

Jan 13, 2010, 01:02 PM
    Hmm, somewhere between $10 and $300,000. Seriously, how can you expect someone over the internet to give you any realistic estimate when there is no information on the layout, condition, etc of the building. Call local people in to give you an estimate.
    jamesrofrano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
    Id charge about $65,000 dollars I own a painting business and id include plastering and compound as well as part of the labor but you would have to buy materials as far as the paint plaster and compound I work from 9am through 5pm Monday through Sunday feel free to contact me at <number removed> and I am insured as well thanks and enjoy your day.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 03:18 PM
    Hi James...

Desperate for work? You don't even know what state this is in... did you include air fare in your bid?

Also, note the date of the post... from 2010... probably all set by now!

Kind of sad to see a person so desperate that they go fishing online offering prices for work with no information provided.

Good luck with that...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total Unit product Cost & Overhead cost per unit [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help with trying to figure out how to calculate the overhead cost per unit. I have computed the Activity rate as well as the overhead applied for both products. The following is the info provided: Product / Direct Labor hours / annual prod. / total direct labor hours XR7 0.4DLHs per...

Split unit 30000 BTU [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 30000 BTU split, the unit runs, but my concern is the accumulator freezes The pipes are cold but not frozen, the condenser makes a high sucking sound, The pressure on the low side is between 6-7 bar but the high side also has the same reading of 6-7 bar, this is not normal. As it should...

What's avg sqft cost to powerwash bldg & wash windows outside? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how to bid per sqft for outside commercial window washing. Is there a combined cost per sqft for powerwashing bldg? Then window washing?:)

Adequate a/c unit for garage apt [ 1 Answers ]

I'm converting an 80 year old detached garage into an efficiency apt. it's approximately 400 sq. ft. 11 ft. ceiling. It will be basically one big room plus bathroom. This is in South Florida with high humidity and I have been told that an over capacity a/c unit may not cycle often enough to remove...

Apt. Lease signed but unit not in acceptable condition [ 4 Answers ]

College age daughter signed lease for apartment out of town. When she looked at the unit, the cat pee odor was not noticeable. When we were ready to move her in on a Sunday, the odor was overwhelming and there was also mildew in the water heater closet. She has allergies so this is not acceptable....

View more questions Search