Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkpanther_2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Ok... my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. My period was supposed to come Nov. 11-14 I am very regular so I am always on time. Around the time that my period was supposed to come I had:confused some cramping and bloating but no period. It is now Nov. 17 and I have been having some very very light spotting for about 2 days now. This is unusual for me because my periods are normal with an average amount of bleeding (alot more than spotting). Can someone please help me some answers. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before. Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2006, 03:40 PM
    What is your age? Did you used to be on birth control? If so, what kind? How long have you been off?

Still some questions before I can pinpoint.
    dbek Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2006, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanther_2006
    Ok...my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. My period was supposed to come Nov. 11-14 I am very regular so I am always on time. Around the time that my period was supposed to come I had:confused some cramping and bloating but no period. It is now Nov. 17 and I have been having some very very light spotting for about 2 days now. This is unusual for me because my periods are normal with an average amount of bleeding (alot more than spotting). Can someone please help me some answers. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before. Thanks
    I spotted some, very light and then stopped. I was pregnant. All 3 times. Although I was never regular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm scared I had sex a day after my P word... I feel really bad and yea he used a condom and yea but now its bin about 15 days and for the passed 4 days I've been getting brownish redish disscharge... could this mean anything we blew up the condom to see if we could here holes or anything Dose...

Am I Pregnant [ 32 Answers ]

Hi I Am 23, And Its Only 7 Months I Have Been Married ,from 2 Months We Have Decide To Have A Baby And I Had My Periods(normal) On 21st Of August. Tell Me What Would Be My Situation Please Ok I Have My Tummy Swollen , I Feel My Breasts Are Soft And Tender ,feel Like Vomitting To Irritated To...

TRYING to get Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, My husband and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, married 2 yr feb 07. I am 20 yrs old and he is 21. He doesn't really care if we have one right now, but he doesn't mind if we waited but I really want to be a mom. I had a csyt on my left ovary when I was 17. But everything checked out...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, well I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I think that I'm pregnant. I have been feeling quite tired and hungry, I have also been a little light headed and my stomach feels like I've just got off a merry-go-round . I'm in college but today I used the bathroom 7 times in two hours. I really think I'm...

Could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is never on 'time'. Last month I missed my period but I did have brown discharge for about 4 days. The beginning of this month (the 4th) I started having darker discharge this time, more red and now its like a period but very light. Usually my cycles start very heavy and then tapper down...

View more questions Search