Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sight2121 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 09:43 AM
    What is the diference between Mwhr and Mw?
    What is the defernce between Mw.hr & Mw?
    How could be convert to each other?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 12, 2010, 02:55 PM

I am asuming that "Mw" means Megawatt, which is a unit of power (energy per unit time). But normally this is shown as "MW." Similarly, I am assuming that Mw.hr = Megawatt-hour, which is a unit of energy or work, and typically written as "MW-h".

Since these are two different kinds of measurements, you can't convert one directly to another. However, if you know what time is involved in producing or using power at a particular rate, you can calculate the total energy. For example, if a utility delivers 2 MW of power for a period of 3 hours, the total energy it produces in that time is is 6 MW-h.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diference between the types of Arbutin [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know any products in the USA tha contain "Deoxyarbutin"? And did it work for you?How many shades, or just lightens dark spots? I already have found out that Deoxyarbutin and Benzylarbutin are several times stronger than regular Arbutin (regular Bearberry extract) and that...

A diference in Meanings? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a quick question. Is there a difference in telling a girl that you are in love with them and telling them that you love them?

How do I know the diference between chlamydia or cystitis ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello well I'm really worried 3 weeks ago I had sex with a men with out protection and I went to the hospital because the next day I went to the bathroom and peed blood so they told me I had cystitis I took one antibiotic and it stop but I didn't finished the ...

Diference in cd s [ 2 Answers ]

My question is why the cd s are with cd-r or cd+r what is the difference?

What diference from mac and PC [ 1 Answers ]

Which is better and what is the diference

View more questions Search