Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2006, 01:10 PM
    Freddy adu
    Adu is coming over to the uk for a trial with man utd from dc united is he as good as the amercian league are making out?:eek:
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2006, 09:20 AM
    Well I know of Freddy adu he is a very good player there be lucky to have him
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Rumours suggest adu is not half the player people might think. Yes, he may be a star in the making in MLS, but playing and performing in The Premiership is a whole new ball game. Good luck to you Freddy, I hope you make it, although I'm fairly sure you will be plying your trade in MLS or some other low-standard league.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Feb 2, 2007, 04:57 AM
    If the coaching staff at Utd think he will become (or already is) good enough to play in the premiership then possibly he would be loaned out to feeder clubs to get match fit, learn about the pace of the game (which is faster than other european leagues) etc. I thought that he also went to train at Chelsea? Or maybe I read that Chelsea were sniffing around?
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Feb 2, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Well mr deniro your knowledge of soccer astound me I had you down as a rugger man myself! But I agree its quite possible adu will fail miserbly as I've heard reports he blows hot and cold in mls
    jlee07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 01:35 AM
    I think the fact that he's young pretty much shadows his abilities-meaning at his skill level now, he's got some major potential because he can only get better. But if you look, there are quite a few "young" stars already in europe that are growing as well. (Theo Walcott, Lionel Messi, Cesc Fabregas). I haven't seen his performance w/ Benefica, but I'm sure they're using him well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fast freddy and the fat man [ 4 Answers ]

OK my queestion is what is the name of this movie it is about a kid how raeces a mob boss for a jukebox to save his school he drive a 57 chevy and races a guy named spiter how drives a70s transsam it also has a person named fast freddy in it if you know the title let me know

View more questions Search