Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    posheak Posts: 51, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2006, 12:51 PM
    Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY?
    Which is worse and why?:(
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 17, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Your best friend is better of course! Because then you will be constantly updated as to just why you are better off without a person like that in the first place. There's nothing like a daily affirmation. :D
    teeny94 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 02:23 AM
    I disagree - best friend is much worse surely. Then you are being attacked by more people in the world than you were before! At least your enemy already hated you (or you them).
    mag1125 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by posheak
    which is worse and why?:(
    Being dumped for your best friendd is a trust issue-breaks all kinds of trusts (both friend and significant other) takes a long time to learn to trust again
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Oct 16, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Worse has to be best friend at the onset. Although I think ultimately in the long run your worst enemy would be worse.
    zoe12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Ughh tough. If its your best friend, you lose a friendship as well. But if its your worst enemy... that is just torture
    mossface Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teeny94 View Post
    I disagree - best friend is much worse surely. Then you are being attacked by more people in the world than you were before!! At least your enemy already hated you (or you them).
    That's rite! If he dumps you for your enemy that's better because you already hated each other. If he dumps you for your best friend, it'll ruin a friendship. For a while at least

Aug 4, 2009, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by posheak View Post
    which is worse and why?:(
    Why focus on the negative?:cool:

How about get your ex back from your (ex) best friend?:eek:

Now your (ex) best friend not only lost a good friend (you) but their (BF/GF) as well.

If you want more free information on how to go about doing that contact me... OK?:cool:
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 07:24 PM

Best friend, you lose two people that are close to you and are supposed to be able to trust
    dincher Posts: 163, Reputation: 12

Aug 4, 2009, 08:23 PM

I had a friend who that happened to - she was devastated. After living with her guy for like 5 years, she one day went on a trip overseas and when she came back, she saw her best friend of 11 years sleeping with her boyfriend on their bed.
    My friend got kicked out as her boyfriend chose the best friend over her! Can you believe that crap? Oh, and this so called best friend (skank) had herpes.
    kkassem Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2009, 03:56 AM
    Well being dumped for your best friend is a 2 way street- your best friend betrays you as well as your significant other. The question is rather ironic though because wouldn't your best friend be your worst enemy after he/she betrays you?

This situation (being dumped for your best friend) is one of the hardest things a human can go through because the two closest people to you that you trust the most let's you down, you don't have anyone to go to for healing. The good news is- if you have ever gone through this than you know life gets easier knowing that you have already faced the worst possible pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting dumped [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22 and have had 3 boyfriends. All 3 have dumped me, the first didn't love me to begin with, the second still loved me but we fought a lot and the 3 is still a mystery to me. We were together 3 months, he fell in love with me after a few weeks and we had a lot of fun together. After 2 months...

Dumped and lonely! [ 8 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend of 4 yrs. And I just moved to the state of Tennessee to start and new life. After living in Florida, we decided to make the move. We both found jobs, moved into a nice home, everything was going just perfect. Ken was planning to fix up the house and I was so excited about...

Please Help, My Boyfriend dumped me! [ 5 Answers ]

I need some serious advice on my situation. My boyfriend and I had been going out for 9 1/2 months and I really loved him. I met him when I came to college and I felt so blessed to have him. I broke up with him twice in 2003, once in September and once in December, when we were first getting...

My boyfriend has dumped me! [ 8 Answers ]

Well what can I say?well my boyfriend dumped me! Aw I know so sad his name was hayden also ryt I moved on well sort of and got a new boyfriend and den he dumped me but my new boyfriend (darren ) has cheated on me 3 times yet each time I told him I loved him and he said he wouldn't do it again but...

Being dumped [ 15 Answers ]

What's the best to get over being dumped? And she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to see me anymore. So I really want to avoid making a desperate phone call...

View more questions Search