Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    posheak Posts: 51, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Do You Give Stuff Away?
    What do you do with your stuff when you are tired of it, have no use for it, etc? I hate to sell things. I really just don't want to be bothered. I usually take a load of stuff to Goodwill. Or, I ask people I know if they want any of the things I am unloaded.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2006, 12:55 PM
    We have these large bins in neibourhoods where I live where you can drop off stuff for the Association for Community Living. We do it all the time. Great for decluttering. I can't stand yard/garage sales so that's what we do.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 17, 2006, 01:17 PM
    I just give it to the Salvation Army or leave it on the front wall with a free sign. Not worth the trouble of trying to sell most things, and usually I feel I got my money's worth out of most things anyhow. I'd rather make someone's day.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2006, 01:18 PM
    There's a Salvation Army Trhift Shop near me where I drop stuff off when I clean house.

For stuff that might have a value, there is a storefront in town that does sells things on E-Bay for you. They do all the listing, shipping etc. for a cut.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 01:41 PM
    I've piled stuff up on the curb many times and then gave a call to goodwill, salvation army, and various church groups that have been more than willing to come pick the stuff. What they don't take, the trash pick up does.
    Kae
    Namaste Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 11:27 AM
    You could start a Free Market...

Check out the myspace site for more details.

MySpace.com - Santa Barbara RRFM - 100 - Female - - www.myspace.com/sbfreemarket

Thanks for giving it away!

Michelle :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

Ex won't give up [ 37 Answers ]

I meet a great guy shortly after he left his wife we started dating while he was going through a divorce that she drug out as long as she could I had nothing to do with them splitting he was living with a friend when I meet him she has been a real pain she took 2,000 dollars out of a line of credit...

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

I give up [ 15 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search