Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Desireeanne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 12:34 AM
    Help find dad
    My name is staci I have 2 wonderful little girls and their dad which I'm still with has never met his dad I want my 2 girls to know their grandpa really bad if some one can please help {personal info removed} which is the year h left he was their in the navy... I'm not positive but I believe his home town is nj if some one can please help me I've tried search things but can't find please help thanks so much
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 12, 2010, 06:40 AM
    Hello Desireeanne. Have you attempted to use previously posted advice in the attempt to locate your father? I believe you were using the user name usmcphantom0186 previously.

Jan 13, 2010, 03:02 PM
    Yes

Jan 20, 2010, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Hello Desireeanne. Have you attempted to use previously posted advice in the attempt to locate your father? I believe you were using the user name usmcphantom0186 previously.
    Hello I see you posted me I still have no other info but you told me a long time ago that you would post back but you never did
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 21, 2010, 06:42 AM

You are absolutely correct Desireeanne. With the information provided by you there were two (2) matches but with deviations in key areas. The one service rendered by AMHD (Ask Me Help Desk) which I believe stands above the rest is a willingness to provide knowledgeable responses and the deep respect in not responding without the best information available. I, in good faith, will not post any information which cannot be substantiated. If you have information that may lead you to believe that he may have resided in Virginia possibly leaving your contact information on a state family search may render faster results for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my dad [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my mother was 16 when she had me and I was adopted I know my bio mom but not my dad his name is glen stovall I need help finding out something about him I think he might live in corpus christi Texas it would be awesome if someone would help me thank you I am 16 years old And my name is ...

I Need To Find My Dad! [ 2 Answers ]

Im 11 and I need to find my dad because my moms single and she can't raise me by herself, she gets stressed out easily and she never tells me my dads second name all I know is that he is called Joe! Please Help me! :(

Find my dad, I can't [ 2 Answers ]

Of late I have be more and more curious about who my dad is. My mum only knows of his name and she doesn't know how to spell it. His first name is scott but his last name is a bit different, It is pronounced.. (mu-rec-e) But I have no idea how to spell this or veen if the pronounceation is...

Can You Find My Dad [ 1 Answers ]

I Really Need To Find My Dad... I Have Never Met Him And I Am Nearly 16 :(

View more questions Search