Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eaglesfan203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Finding artist
    I am looking for an artist to a song called "flower"... I have the lyrics to the song but every song lyric that I have looked at for this song is not the right song... I desperately need help finding the artist for this song
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 12, 2010, 07:16 AM
    Hello eaglesfan203. Could you post the lyrics that you have? Possibly this will lend help in someone recognising the song for which you are in search of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the Artist and Name of the Song [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few lyrics to a song, I need to find the artist and the name of the song: I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, In dreams of where I'm dying, are the best I ever had, It's a sad World

Help finding a Con Artist [ 9 Answers ]

I hired a man to install a central air and heating system who had his own business, he was recommended by someone that I though was a "friend". It was a big job totaling about $5,000. He wanted half down, then two $1,250 payments as the work was being done. I agreed, paid 2,500, he showed and...

Help finding artist and song [ 1 Answers ]

Its an 80's or early 90's song with two chicks singing You better hope and pray that you wake someday Back in your own world cause when you sleep at Night they don't hear your cries in your own world Cause only time can tell when you can break the spell Back in your own world stay with me

View more questions Search