Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaa waa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 09:42 PM
    My ex texted me
    Threads merged

K so my ex broke up with me christmas week after 4 months because things had 'run its course' and our rosters were hectic for December as well. We decided to do the friends thing and see how we would both take it. I sent a message xmas day with the usual happy xmas hope you made it home(he was working that day) got a reply saying what he got up to. Then ran into him in my work place this week where he was with a friend. He asked if I came by because I knew he was there( he was in a different department to mine). Got really nervous because he was the last person id have expected to see there. We talked for a bit and ended with the usual might see you later. Then when I checked my phone later on he had text saying he had gone home because his friend had work but might see me at the weekend where I work and left a smily face at the end. We used to always put these in messages when we text before. Do I take it as friendly or what. Very confused now because I still really like him and before the break up we used to get on so well when we saw each other. It kind of came as a shock even though the week before we barely spoke, I just thought it was because we were busy.
    broken_ heart Posts: 201, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2010, 10:42 PM

Just take it as friendly as of now and don't assume anything on your own. It could be just friendship thing from his side and it might be possible that he wants you back. So, just wait and let him speak his mind first.
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Jan 12, 2010, 12:13 AM

He's being friendly, don't over analyse.. see how it goes then you 2 will talk again eventually.

Jan 12, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Thank you. I do tend to over analyse things though, especially when the day he broke up with me gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and told me I was still hot... Was going to see if he wanted to meet up for coffee when I'm on holidays at the end of the month but with the text now I don't know and then when I never replied either he prob thinks I'm not interested.

Feb 15, 2010, 05:56 PM
    My ex kissed me
    Threads merged

Hey so my ex was into where I work this weekend for his birthday and at the end of the night he came over talking. Was in as well the week before and a little drunk too.( up until then he used never be near the place even when we were together) This week though he was on about how I'm getting on, that he hasn't been with anyone since me or gone at himself! That he really wants me as a friend, that I'm hot etc. wants to be able to go for drinks, tried kissing me a few times eventually succeeding at the end, tongue and all. I stopped it after a few seconds because I was working, not because I didn't want to. I suggested drinks the next day as well for his birthday and he was well up for it to let me know when he was finished work in the afternoon. Didn't text him though the next day, valentines day is not a day for 'friendly' drinks with an ex... Should I text him and ask what's the story, if he remembered sat or just put it down to drunk talk. Does the truth come out when drinking though?? We broke up about 2 months ago but have still kind of kept in contact maybe every week or so. So confused right now. Thought I was over him but obviously not:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex texted me after 5 months [ 32 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 29 months broke up with me on Thursday.. I know that a lot of it was my fault. I'm having a hard time absorbing this sudden decision. I still love and care about her more than anything in the world! She says she just wants some time away. The main reason I think we broke up was...

Ex texted me! [ 4 Answers ]

My ex,whom I dated for over three years, texted me at 230 in the morning all it said was "you suck!" I have not spoken to him in almost a year. What the heck does this mean??

A Car salesman texted me a nude video of himself [ 19 Answers ]

I just went to a large car dealership this evening, looked at a car, actually test drove it home, on the way home I called the car dealer to ask him a question about the car, within minutes he sent me a picture message, which is a video message of him completely nude in several different poses. I...

View more questions Search