Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    envytheliving Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 06:23 PM
    I have a thing for one of my supervisors at work, should I tell him?
    So, we got a whole new management at my work this summer, including my supervisor who I like at the moment. It's something more than like. Anyway. He's 21, I'm 18. The first time we worked together it was easy to be with him, I liked it.
    As of lately, we have gotten extremely close. We'll go to the movies together, we'll go to parties together, we'll text a lot throughout the day, and call each other. At work we're always talking, and giggling, and we have a lot of physical chemistry, I notice that we're always near each other, he'll hug me, or hold my hand, a lot of little things. But I feel like we're at that level of friendship too, because he has this "friend" who he wants to hook me up with but he hasn't. My friends say that he's my boyfriend without the physical stuff, he's constantly buying me little things, and vice-versa
    He is moving 10 hours away to finish his degree in engineering in July, and he plan on visiting me, and has already asked me to go visit him as well.
    It's a weird situation where the pieces fit, but it's hard to put together, and I really do not know what to do anymore, because I feel so much for him but I can't really do anything about it.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 09:31 PM

Tell him. After all, you will have to do it sooner or later. Communication!! One of the biggest parts of a relationship. If in doubt, communicate.
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2010, 12:00 PM

Yup, it sounds like you are already together.

Before you invest your feelings any further, really think about whether you will be able to handle the long distance relationship... if it will be worth it.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2010, 05:06 PM

Long distance relationships aren't for everyone... and it takes A LOT of work. Make sure that you're thinking things through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

If my supervisors have advised people tI work with to let them know when I do someth [ 5 Answers ]

If the people I work with have been told by my supervisors to let them know when I have done something wrong , is that harassment? [ if my supervisors have asked people I work with who are not supervisors to let them know when I do something wrong, is that harassment. This stresse me out.

Tried the plunger thing and it didn't work [ 3 Answers ]

my dual sink drains slow and when i wash dishes, i have to hold the stopper down in the wash sink when i am rinsing in the other one, because it bubbles up and knocks the stopper lose. when i use my garbage disposal it shoots groung food into the other side. i read where i should have a friend hole...

How can I make this javascript thing work in a cell? [ 5 Answers ]

Check out this expanding list thing I've got going here: FAQ Test Page How can I get it to work inside the table that's below it? I've tried pasting it all in there but after doing so it does not work. Yep, total javascript noob here :p Thanks!

Trying to work thing with your ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I was with this girl but we weren't together to long.It was for 2 and a half months but she was the first girl I ever took seriously. She said that she just lost her feelings for me and I understand that but I'm trying to get her to try and work this out I know that its not sure to happen but...

View more questions Search