Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dellanira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 03:37 PM
    Non renewal of lease letter (apartments)
    Can you please let me know what my non renewal of lease to my apts should contain? Thank you.
    thatlockguy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 12:54 PM

Probably just say "I will not be renewing my lease, and as such my date to vacate the unit is ____" just keep it simple and direct. Make sure the landlord gets it, ideally by signing for it, and keep a copy for yourself with a handwritten date of delivery in case there are problems.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 12:57 PM

Are you not going to renew any leases in the entire apartment ?

But normally formally to them, name, address apartment number, you would note the lease date and date the lease ends and inform them that you will no longer be renewing the lease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease renewal letter? [ 8 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right section to ask but seems to be.. My parents run a pizza store and lease the location, 5 year lease is up in 8 months and the lease agreement they signed states they have a right to sign another 5 year lease and one thing they need to agree on with the landlord is...

Already signed the lease and now they are telling us the apartments not available [ 3 Answers ]

Last Tues, June 16th, I signed a lease for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment that would be available to move in on Thurs June 25th. The apartment office called me today to tell me that the apartment that I signed the lease for would not be available because the current tenant is no longer moving....

Lease renewal - roommate hasn't signed new lease but will not leave or pay rent. [ 6 Answers ]

My roommate/best friend and I have lived in the same three bedroom apartment in New Jersey for 4 years. This past year we took in a 3rd roommate that we had met through friends. Upon her moving in the 3rd roommate signed the current lease agreement, which is now due to end in a few days. About...

Letter of Non Lease Renewal-Less than 60 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

My lease is up on March 17th so I am not breaking my lease. I am notifying them that I do not want to renew. However you are supposed to give a 60 day notice. Here is the catch... The reason I didn't was because I wasn't planning on moving until I heard gunshots, and other sketchy things occurred....

View more questions Search