Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slaunzinger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 11:30 AM
    I have a 2002 Dodge Durango. The motor died, so I replaced it with a 2001 Durango mo
    I have a 2002 Dodge Durango. The motor died, so I replaced it with a 2001 Durango motor. I changed the computer system also, because after replacing the motor it did not start. I had not luck with the computer system either. My truck still does not start. When I hooked it up to a diagnostic machine, it said that there was a P0335 error. Is anyone familiar with this?
    slaunzinger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 11:38 AM

I have a 2002 Dodge Durango. The motor died, so I replaced it with a 2001 Durango motor. I changed the computer system also, because after replacing the motor it did not start. I had no luck with the computer system either. My truck still does not start. When I hooked it up to a diagnostic machine, it said that there was a P0335 error. Has anyone experienced this after replacing a motor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 dodge durango programing ac control [ 1 Answers ]

My defogger ligth is flashing end my defogger is not working please is any programing on the a/c control

2002 dodge durango fuel issue [ 3 Answers ]

Engine will start but but barley runs can hear fuel pump run. Only a small amount of of air coming from fuel manifold could this be the fuel pump or is there another problem I might need to look into

2001 dodge durango engine code P0320 and P0700 [ 0 Answers ]

Driving down the road yesterday and felt a slight thump. Check engine light came on and noticed vehicle would hardly move and kept dying. Engine codes show P0320 and P0700. I think the thump was from the rough idle not anything breaking. I was able to drive it home and engine ran smooth if I stayed...

2001 Dodge Durango overheating [ 3 Answers ]

Auxiliary heating pump went bad. Durango overheated. Had it towed and the pump was replaced. I drove it home and it overheated again. Checked the reservoir and there was no circulation of fluid in reservoir and the fluid in the reservoir was cold! Heater hose from top of radiator was warm to...

View more questions Search