Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elder78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Disabled on low income trying to remodel grant
    Im a 31 year old with 3 small children, I have tried to work since I was 15 and I just can't keep a job due to my disabilities and my back pay caught my house payments up to today's date, I receive disabilty and ssi payments but it only pays my house payments and leaves us with 40.oo a month to live off. I need a handicapp bathroom so I can take a normal shower and some ramps to get into my home better so I don't dread to go somewhere cause it takes everything out of me. Debt is coming out everywhere with my family
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 11:23 AM

You could contact Habitat for Humanity or your local Community Action agency and see if they can help with the ramp and bathroom needs. They go by how much you make and you would more than likely meet the criteria. Am not too sure about any grants available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a loan or grant for the disabled? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I could turn to get a grant, so that I won't become homeless? I am already on disability, but can hardly survive, due to dept occurred while waiting on disability money to be approved. HELP (I am a legal immigrant that worked for over 25 years in the US, waiting to be...

Where do find grant for disabled individual? [ 3 Answers ]

Im new here I need help if someone can assist me with that offer individual with disability Grant such as spinal cord or diabetic.

Can I get a grant if I am disabled [ 6 Answers ]

Can I get a grant if I am disabled money to help me for bills

View more questions Search