Ask
    1301564 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 10:13 AM
    Chemistry question: IMPORTANT
    NaHCO yeilds NaOH + CO2, How do you balance this equation
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2010, 10:25 PM

Write the correct formula of sodium hydrogen carbonate.

Count the number of Na, C, H and O on both hand sides. If they are the same, the equation is balanced. If not, try to balance them first. If you still can't do it, post where you are stuck, like which of the 4 elements you are not able to balance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question on structures in Organic Chemistry ! [ 2 Answers ]

3.52 mg of compound "A" reacts with red Phosphorous and Bromine to gine compound "B". Compound "B" on reaction with KCN fives "C" which on hydolysis gives "D". "D" is optically inactive. "D" on mild heating gives "E" & "F". "E" on further heating in presence of Soda Lime gived "F" & "G". Both "F"...

Is just chemistry important in a relationship or other qualities? [ 1 Answers ]

The people I work with were talking about this today. When meeting the one should both the man and the woman have chemistry and some compatibility with each other? Some of my friends say the chemistry will come, but I don't know about that. There are so many qualities that someone should...

I Have A Very Important Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Name Is Robin, The Other Day I Went To The Doctors And Was Told That I May Have Herpes 1 Or 2. I Was Scared At First Until I Started Looking Herpes Up On The Computer. From What I've I Rarely Have And Of The Common Symptoms. I'm A Little Confused I Was Askes To Take A Test To Which I...

Chemistry moles and mass question [ 3 Answers ]

this problem is kicking my butt cause we have multiple choice and I can't seem to get any of the posted answers... please help! A 0.0100-mol sample of urea, NH2CONH2, contains 4.82 x 1022 atoms. 4.82 x 1024 atoms. 6.02 x 1022 molecules. 4.82 x 1023 atoms. 6.02 x...

Chemistry Question [ 2 Answers ]

How do you develop a Time Clock used in an experiment when determining a rate of reaction?

View more questions Search