Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coffmug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Repair kit for whirlpool dryer lde8824ace
    Do they make a repair kit for this machine that includes both wheels, and belt.
    Mark

Check out some similar questions!

Repair of globe mounting hardware on ceiling fan light kit (Hampton Bay) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a light kit in which the globes are secured to the fixture with two spring loaded metal wings fixed behind the ceramic socket. The globe is installed by squeezing the two wings toward one another around the ceramic socket, and then inserting the compressed...

Kit repair for corian [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a template to mark and cut corian, some pieces of corian (diferent colors) and some bits to work with corian, some body knows where can I get it? Thank you

FEBCO pressure vacuum breaker repair kit [ 2 Answers ]

It seems the kit(#905211) to repair a FEBCO pressure vacuum breaker includes an extra O-ring, is this true or am I not assembling it correctly. Thanks for your help!

Repair Kit for Florestone 4234-1 Shower Receptor [ 2 Answers ]

Esteemed Assistants, We have a 20 year old builer-installed Florestone 4234-1 shower receptor (base, integral drain with Wedge-lok Seal). On discovering a leak in the finished ceiling below, my handy brother-in-law applied silicone caulk to the exposed areas around the top and bottom of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.