Ask
    Anas Jamil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 08:15 AM
    List of current assets and non current assets
    Lists of current and non current assets
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 08:28 AM
    You're going t0 post a list of your assets?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 10:14 PM

There is no "set" list. While there are common accounts (cash, accounts payable... ), there is no one set list that all companies use. If this is for homework, then you have to deal with the accounts your problem is listing. But there isn't any one list someone can give you.

(And NeedKarma is trying to drop a hint that you haven't actually asked a question.)
    dravid.ramdas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 09:39 AM
    Sr I want list of current assets and current liabilities.could u help me please...
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 11:08 PM

dravid.ramdas, first please always start your own thread instead of piggy-backing onto someone else's.

And read the post above yours. There is no one set list. If you are a beginning student, there are common ones you will probably see, like cash, accounts receivables, supplies and prepaid insurance for current assets, and accounts payable, notes payable and salaries payable for current liabilities. However, even beginning level books don't all use the same ones. And in real life there could be a lot of them, and companies (and even books) can use different names for them.

This is no one list of these and no one can give you one.
    Omar.Zaben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 01:28 AM
    Current assets Non-current assets are used in the preparation if the balance sheet for the compnay... You can only distinguish them from understanding the meaning at first of eash one of them... Current Assets are those which can be converted in to cash within one year... non Current assets are assets which are not expected to be consumed or sopld within one year.

Now morgaine 300 is correct there is no specific list for asset you will have to look a the transactions and inventory in the organization and classify the transactions based on the given definition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current assets & current liability [ 4 Answers ]

Could anybody explain how current assets and current liability balances can be used in the preparation of the cash flow statement. I will very grateful for any help. Thank you.

Difference between current assets and current liabilites [ 4 Answers ]

This homework problem is killing me. I've been at it for days and it's due at midnight tonight... 2 1/2 hours. I need to find the difference between the current assets and current liabilities. Then, I need to find the total assets and net income or loss. GRRRR> Please help! Here's the info...

Current assets and current liabilities [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean to "match" current assets and current liabilities? What is the advantage of this strategy?

Current ratio and non current assets [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know what each makes contains. current assets 25,000 liabilities 40,000 equity 55,000 non current assets=80,000 ( Is this correct) non current 60,000

Current & Non-Current Assets [ 3 Answers ]

Why is classification of Assets into Current & Non-Current necessary? Or not necessary?

View more questions Search