Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Basil Chesney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Pragya wrapped a cord around a circular pipe of radius 4 cm and cut off the length re
    Pragya wrapped a cord around a circular pipe of radius 4 cm and cut off the length required of the cord .Then she wrapped it around a suare box side 4 cm .Did she have any cord left.
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 12:32 PM

That depends. How much cord was there to begin with?

She used on the pipe. Then, she used 4*4=16 cm on the box.

She used cm altogether.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formula for length of pipe? [ 8 Answers ]

I need to find out the formula to figure the length of a pipe that will be between two other fixed pipes on the same wall at a 45 degree angle. Can someone help me with a simple formula for this. Thanks!

What length of metal do I cut to lower my honda 1-2 inchs? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to remove the strut also, but I tried doing it and it was hard to get out. AND when I do get it out, what are some lengths that I should cut the metal on the coil springs to make Honda's ride height 1-2 inches lower?

Can laminate cabinet doors be cut with a circular saw [ 3 Answers ]

My laminate cabinet doors are damaged at the bottom from being knocked with the broom. I would like to cut off about a quarter inch at the bottom with a circular saw and glue on a new laminate strip on the cut edge. Can a circular saw do a good job and what saw blade would I use?

Hampton Bay track light - pendant light cord length [ 2 Answers ]

How can I shorten the length of the light cord on a Hampton Bay track system ? There is a tube that plugs into the track that has a serries of screws but there is also a screw at the light base also.

What length do I cut vent holes in loft batts ? [ 8 Answers ]

I have put another 10" of insulation in my loft. It already had 8" with paper on the bottom of each batt. The new R30 batts also have paper on one side, this I put on top of the 8" with paper facing down. I have since found out the paper on the new batts will need cutting/holes made for venting....

View more questions Search