Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronsandi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 06:38 AM
    When I type in a a; comes up if I type in l ls comes up can you help please
    When I type a a; comes up if I type semi colon a; comes up if I type in l ls comes up also if I type s ls also comes up driving me mad can you please please help
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2010, 03:24 PM

My only thought is that the keyboard is malfunctioning.
    Try a different keyboard to see if that is the problem.

If it turns out to be the keyboard I suggest opening it up and see if you can clean it out, maybe you spilled something on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

How do you type this one [ 1 Answers ]

Dear everyone, How do you type beta hat in word? Thanks,:)

What type [ 17 Answers ]

What type of a girl is one who slept with 50 + guys? Currently she is 27. 10 yrs ago she had a 45yr old boyfriend, more than 1. Slept with 2 ladies also in the past!

New Way To Type [ 21 Answers ]

Hello Teachers: I've Run Across This Type Of Typing Recently Here On AMHD. I Thought It Was Just Some People Who Didn't Know How To Type. However, I See This Kind Of Typing All The Time. And It's Really Hard To Do. Why Would Anybody Do This? Is This Being Taught Somewhere? excon

View more questions Search