Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carepediemgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 05:41 AM
    To the guys... any helpful tips on what you like to see in a woman?
    This is to all the men out there. Ive never been very successful in the dating/relationship game. Im really kind and friendly, people always tell me that Im attractive and Im pretty thin. I think my biggest problem might be that Im shy/ reserved around people I don't know that well; especially when it comes to the guys I like/are attracted to. Do you have any helpful tips on how to finding the right guy for a long term relationship. Or just any helpful tips for someone who does not know that much about dating?
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

Jan 11, 2010, 05:52 AM

Just be yourself 100%. Stick to your morals.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 05:56 AM
    Hi, carepediemgirl!

How much experience with dating have you had, please?

Thanks!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 06:06 AM

Just be yourself, if you try to be something you're not, everyone will see right through you
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2010, 07:02 AM

You're doing good, being reserved is your nature, don't feel bad at all.

I personally like shy girls who can explode with lots of fun when you get to know her well. How about trying to send some signals and make the move before you wonder why you don't get any attention.

Just wonder what's your age?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 07:43 AM

Be yourself... sounds easy,but if 'yourself' is shy and reserved it makes it a little harder to put yourself out there.

Smile... smile and say hello to people,don't hide behind your hair.

Make small talk,not so easy either if your not used to it,so get some practice in with your friends.

Ask your friends and family about your look.

Could it be updated?

Maybe a new hair style?

Again I agree with everyone about being yourself, so be you,just a little braver.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 07:52 AM

What I would like to see in a woman is a woman that is: confident, somewhat girly girl, long hair, knows how to style, just being herself, funny, knows how to have a good time, smiles a lot (not a creepy kind) and nice but not too nice, knows what she wants, etc

But yah I don't know if that applies to all guys but nevertheless the problem with being shy and reserved is that no one will have the opportunity to get to know you for who you are and opportunities will just fly by.

I used to be like that and sometimes I'm still am but sometimes you just got to open up to people.
    valkman98 Posts: 69, Reputation: 15

Jan 11, 2010, 08:16 AM

Like they have said be yourself, but try to be a little more out going. I like an independent type, needy is not a good thing. A job is a turn on for me. Good luck. Love will come .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2010, 08:20 AM

Well I always thought rich and a bass boat were great things for a women.

But seriously, does everyone like roast beef best, no of course not, and not all men like the same things in ladies.

You can only do one thing right, and that is be yourself, and date enough to find someone that likes that about you.
    carepediemgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 02:22 PM

Thanks everyone for the tips and advice! Really helpful and Im glad to hear some different opinions. And for those who asked my age, I'm 19.
    Newguy2009 Posts: 183, Reputation: 57

Jan 11, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valkman98 View Post
    Like they have said be yourself, but try to be a little more out going. I like an independent type, needy is not a good thing. A job is a turn on for me. Good luck. Love will come .
    I agree about the job thing. Showing a man you are responsible is a big turn on. Also knowing what you want in life. I don't want to have to spend all my time wondering exactly what a woman wants in life. If they know what they want or at least have an idea, I can help them achieve their goals, rather than make them for her.

I personally am attracted to the shy, quiet type because it can be mysterious. Just don't be too shy and shut out. Smile often and men will come, I promise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helpful tips in mixing your own lightening cream/lotion [ 6 Answers ]

Ok guys, I'm starting this thread to give people who are new to mixing their own lightening products a few tips. These tips can also be used in making any other cosmetics. I've made a lot of cosmetics although I have never made a lightening cream/lotion but the principle is the same.:p If anyone...

How to do scientific notation and work with significant figures, any helpful tips? [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperately trying to stay ahead in my chemistry class and need help Were are currently working on scientific notation and I somewhat get it but am still confused. I get lost sometimes when I try putting it into expanded form and where the decimal goes And also scientific notation with...

Tips for guys who have to see Sex and the City [ 5 Answers ]

All right... so whose going to admit they have been dragged to see this movie in here? For any guys who hasn't seen it yet but know they are going to have to, here are some tips. #1. Your not going to like it... no really... it's almost 3 hours of girls complaining about stuff (with a few jokes...

What sort of thank you gift can I give a woman in Ireland who was so very helpful ? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I went to Ireland last year, and it was a terrible ordeal. Our mother was taking us, and she got sick on board. She was in the hospital for the entire 10 days, and we were left without much money and a place to stay. This kind woman from the hospital gave us money and food...

View more questions Search