Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2010, 02:15 AM
    Need Female Opinion on relationship pattern.
    The culture at my place is where people don't kiss in the public. You get the idea. If a female allow herself to get physically intimated, including touchings... etc. Will it be most likely the same for the partners following up the next, just like a pattern? Or will it be differ from every partner?

Note: I don't get answers from my culture, because basically won't tell much.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 02:24 AM

What exactly is your question?

If a female becomes intimate with her partner will it be the same for other females?

Well everyone experiences sexual intercourse or touching even holding hands differently.

Although everyone WILL experience a good feeling in their private areas and mentally, I believe that everyone experiences it different.

Some females prefer being kissed on the forehead rather than the cheek. Not all females enjoy sex in the same position.

So yes, it does vary from person to person.

Hope I answered you well.

Jan 11, 2010, 02:59 AM

No, what I mean is a particular person. If you are in my culture, where the people are not that open minded. If you become sexually intimated with your boyfriend where your foundation stand is that you do not agree with sex before marriage, would you have done it with your following partners before marriage? It is basically talking about lust, if the cage is unleashed, is there no turning back? For male the answer is pretty obvious I think.
    sand_storm Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2010, 03:09 AM

Ask yourself if that's what you believe in? If you feel strongly about no sex before marriage then by all means feel free to tell you partner.

If they really love and respect you then they will not force you into something you are not comfortable with.

If you do want to have sex before marriage then just consider the consequences and prepare yourself mentally. You should always be safe.

Are you also asking if in case things don't work out for you and your boyfriend that because you had sex with a new boyfriend you're going to have sex too?

Then if that were the case I don't think you should have to have sex. If you don't want to then your new boyfriend shouldn't make you.

I hope I answered your question!
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

Jan 11, 2010, 03:11 AM

If you have sex with your boyfriend, but its against your morals... would you have sex with your next partner before marriage?

Yes. But I'm a man. It's like pringles. Once you pop you can't stop. Besides I don't believe in that stuff.

But there is turning back. If oyu had sex you do not need to do it again before marriage. But that would make little to no sense at all considering you already did it. But if it is a new partner, then it would be easier to not do it again.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 03:39 AM
    I don't think there is a general answer to your question,I guess its possible,once that bridge has been crossed it's easier to cross it again with a new partner.
    (the OP is a man.)
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bswc View Post
    No, what i mean is a particular person. If you are in my culture, where the people are not that open minded. If you become sexually intimated with your bf where your foundation stand is that you do not agree with sex before marriage, would you have done it with your following partners before marriage? It is basically talking about lust, if the cage is unleashed, is there no turning back? For male the answer is pretty obvious i think.
    Oh right right.

Well I had "premarital sex". I didn't become some giant sex monger though.

Women go for love. We give ourselves up for love. Some wait till marriage and others don't--- depending on religious backgrounds, parental involvement, morals... etc.

There is no wild beast that is unleashed after the first time you have sex. Speaking as a woman, all I really wanted was to feel loved, not just a sexual release.

Hope I helped.

Jan 11, 2010, 04:54 AM

Its not about me. For males I know the answer, once u pop the balloon the lust is going to be there. Female is different when it comes to lust.

When the moral background and religion is against sexual activities, but one slowly turns away from religion and moral when exposed to sexual activities with the first partner. Will she do the same with the second partner? There's no specific answer but there is this higher majority.

If you broke up with your partner who you continuously had sexual encounter with, what do you do with lust (female) when you are single?
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 07:27 AM
    Its not about me. For males i know the answer, once u pop the balloon the lust is gonna be there. Female is different when it comes to lust.

When the moral background and religion is against sexual activities, but one slowly turns away from religion and moral when exposed to sexual activities with the first partner. Will she do the same with the second partner? There's no specific answer but there is this higher majority.

If you broke up with your partner who you continuously had sexual encounter with, what do you do with lust (female) when you are single?
    Yes, those sexual feelings don't disappear.

I am not religious, I'm quite the opposite. I don't believe it's a sin to "lust". I think what's awful is unprotected sex.

... well that's my take.

Jan 11, 2010, 08:38 AM

I got you, sexual feelings don't appear, so if a girl don't masturbate, what's that going to happen with all that lust?

Then when she got a new boyfriend, its going to be exploded all over him?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 08:55 AM

No, it could mean she has other things she needs to do besides that. Just because you start a relationship doesn't mean all that sexual energy is going to be "burst" onto someone.

Jan 11, 2010, 09:04 AM

Don't masturbate as in it is not a common practise..

Thanks for the reply, couldn't think of the words to describe --" sexual energy" :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 10:30 AM
    I got you, sexual feelings don't appear, so if a girl don't masturbate, what's that gonna happen with all that lust?

Then when she got a new bf, its gonna be exploded all over him?
    Masturbation is natural. I understand that you come from a different culture but isn't it a idiotic to say "don't touch that certain body part". It's YOUR body. That's like saying "don't scratch yourself when you have an itch".

Just nonsense. I can see if a girl made the decision to be celibate and keep herself from anything sexual.

What's going to happen with all that lust? Well what happens when your hungry? Some people ignore it until they finally feed themselves.

... at least this is how I see it.

Jan 11, 2010, 09:00 PM

Nice one, I was avoiding from logic due to culture and tradition on this topic. Thanks. It's a hard topic here though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husbands relationship with female cowrker [ 12 Answers ]

Last summer we were at a party with husbands coworkers and I noticed that he and the female coworker were very giggly and laughing while I stood in a distance watching because he left me standing and took off. I had never seen her before but knew of her. She is single, and very attractive and...

Why do my 2 female hamsters keep fighting w/ my smallest female hamster? [ 23 Answers ]

I got two female Siberian (Campbell) hamsters a few months ago. I had them mated with my friend's male Siberian Hamster. After a few weeks both of them had babies. Of course I separated them until such time that their babies were old and big enough for all of them to be in the same cage. The only...

I'm Seeing A Pattern [ 5 Answers ]

I'm seeing that SEVERAL of these questions (topics) are dealing with HONDA CIVICS! They are rice burners and are not good for Americans... Sorry

Girl says she loves me but not in love me wants to live life female opinion? [ 23 Answers ]

So iwas with her for almost a year everything was fine until this month then I noticed she didn't wany make time or lie to her parents to see me saying her phone is broke can't answer texts or call me back until she's going to bed She's 17 I'm 21 she's in high school which is like in eye view...

View more questions Search