Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mocha81 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2010, 01:22 AM
    Dealing with a coworker
    I work with this girl that is being a you-know-what. She will act nice one day and a the next. She transferred out of town and months later returned. Before she returned she went on MSN and told my boyfriend Surprise I'm back. Before showing up a couple days before working with us again. Before she left she knew me and my boyfriend were together. She found out her brother has cancer so she moved back. Well ever since she came back and found out I was with my boyfriend she's been acting strange. She was nice at first. On our lunch we'd go get coffee and hang out listening to musc in her car before going back. Then she's start acting nice one day and mean the next. She talks bad about a lot of people I noticed that when I went for coffee with her.

This position opened up in the back room and she turned it down so the bosses asked me and I took it. I didn't know it was offered to her first before I took it but she didn't want it. I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Anyway the past few months she gives me dirty looks. Puts me down in front of my boyfriend. She tries to hit me with her shopping cart after work. She drags her hand over the locker and when she gets to where I'm standing she'll pretend to hit me.

I've had enough! What to do? I don't want to put my job in jeopardy or make a scene. I am a very shy and quiet person. What is her problem and how can I deal with it?
    jaysie90 Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2010, 01:43 AM

It is in your best interests that you speak with your supervisor. Her behavior in the work place is unprofessional and her work ethic is that of a child. Let your supervisor know that she is not behaving appropriately and you feel you are being targeted and bullied. This is not junior high anymore, you can tell someone and expect something to be done. Her jealousy will one day cost her job. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cute Coworker [ 1 Answers ]

There is this cute guy I work with that I would like to get to know but we never cross paths more then just a pass in the hallway. I would have never even thought of him but a coworker told me he had a mutual interest problem is he never looks my way never smiles nothing.. all I ever get is a...

What does my coworker want from me? [ 7 Answers ]

Please help! I have a coworker that has been sending mixed signals for about a year now. We were friends a few years ago then I left the company. I came back and now I am confused. I don't know what to think. When I was there initially, we were good friends and joked around a lot. He even...

I have a crush on a coworker but can't ask her out [ 9 Answers ]

There's this girl I work with that I find attractive and want to ask her out. The problem is she works a different shift than I do. I used to work with her on my shift than she transferred to a different shift. I sometimes see her when she is leaving and want to talk to her but I can't. We have...

Should I go for the coworker with the boyfriend? [ 11 Answers ]

Sounds bad.. I know. Well, I work with her, and see her a lot during the day. We flirt a lot and I can almost always make her laugh. I'm pretty sure there's at least a spark, she steals glances at me during lunch but I'm just overall rusty on the game. We've hung out outside of work and in...

Should I ask out a coworker? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the last couple years I have become friends with a coworker (who is single). When he first started working here I was at the end of a relationship and not ready to explore new people. Now I'm ready to date again. I'm concerned that if I ask him out it could ruin a good working...

View more questions Search