Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 09:14 AM

I can see you getting a divorce, but jumping from one guy to another, may not be good for your kids, or you in the long run.

You may have been young when you made the first decision to get married, but this time you have plenty of time to think before you jump in with another guy.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 09:54 AM

DO NOT make a mistake by thinking the grass is greener. Think about what you're doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave my man [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my man for 3years and never met his mom or sisters. So his family was having a family reuntiuon and I was invited to go, but could not cuase of work and kids football. So he went by himself, he left on Sunday morning for a diffferent city and did not text me until Monday night that...

How can I get her to leave her man [ 21 Answers ]

Wats up, this is my question I meet this girl about a month ago ever since we meet we always seem to have a good time we laugh talk kiss hug up all of that the only problem is she has a boyfriend she told me this at day one but she acts like he's some random when its just me and her...

Leave my husband or live with the man I love [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I married my husband who is 9yrs m senior when I was 19. Been married to him for almost 7 years now and we have 2 children. I married him not because I'm totally in love with him but because of family problems and because I know he can provide all that I need. I tried my best to...

Should I leave my man? [ 4 Answers ]

Our relationship seems to be floundering. We have frequent fights mostly because of trust issues on both our parts. We don't seem to communicate as well with each other like we did before. We sleep on opposite sides of the bed most of the night. The sex went from 100 to 0 overnight. I wonder...

Should I leave my husband for another man? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a young girl about to be 21 next month. I got married when I was 18 to the boy I had been dating since 16. After I graduated high school I left my family and friends and moved up to Alaska where my husband is was stationed(air force). After about a month of being up here, my worst fear came...

View more questions Search