Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Jan 21, 2010, 12:54 PM

Other movies that was pretty scary was Mothman Prophecies and Strangers had my wife freaked out for a week!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scariest Horror Movie: In the mood for one tonight [ 147 Answers ]

Well I am in the mood for a scare your pants off. I can't sleep at night, what was that noise kind of movie. ______________________________ Well give me your opinion; what was YOUR scariest movie? Now don't give out the whole thing because I do want to go into a movie knowing what would...

Scariest Horror Book Ever? [ 21 Answers ]

Im not a reader, in fact I hate reading but I'm determined to read a good horror, as everyone keeps saying the films are never as scary as the books... so I need a book that completely hooks you (as I get bored easy). And I'm a huge horror/thriller fan. So I'm on the hunt for the scariest book...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Need scariest most horrorificly terrifying film you can think of [ 10 Answers ]

I'm having a party on haloween with some friends and I want to get a reallly scary movie that will leave us sleepless for DAYSS! I just saw quarantine and something along those lines- hopeless, no happy endings. The exorcist is on bravo at 11 that night so if anything we could just watch that....

View more questions Search