Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Beauty and the beast type TV show from the eighties
    Does anyone remember a TV programme from the 80s which was a bit like beauty and the beast and the lion like dude like lived in the sewers under New York and I think he fought crime. I've been racking my brains but I can't think of the name cheers!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 08:01 AM
    Beauty and the Beast with Linda Hamilton- she is a lawyer that comes across the underground lair of the "beast" who is gentle and loving.
    One of my favorites
    wildcatgirl Posts: 73, Reputation: 13

Nov 17, 2006, 08:02 AM
    The name of the show is "Beauty and the Beast." It starred Ron Pearlman (most recent movie that I saw him in was Hellboy) and Linda Hamilton. Check it out on this site
    http://www.themediadepot.tv//Beauty-...-pr-16267.html
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Cheers for that. Your both stars!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on eighties early nineties movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It starts with these kids that live in a city. They take a van to go work in a paintbrush factory and the paintbrushes are made from the children's hair. Sorry so vague but I can't really remember anything else please help if you can.

What detemines beauty? [ 4 Answers ]

I am researching what chemicals and physical attributes make people attracted to each other. I am looking for a scientific answer. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Music in trailer for Dangerous Beauty [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the name of the song that is playing during the preview for Dangerous Beauty on the Dangerous Beauty DVD. Any help is much appreciated. I thought it might be something by Enya. Oh, if you know the artist that would be great too.

View more questions Search