Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jan 10, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Movie about hitchhiker(?) with striped shirt and red hair(?)
    Okay, all I know is I BELIEVE this movie is about a hitchhiker.

He stalks a couple... anyway, the most memorable scene is at some... roadside... I don't know, diner or something. I believe the guy has a striped green or red shirt, and I believe he has a red beard and hair.

That's all I recall. This was in the 90's, possibly even after 2000, but I might be wrong.

Thanks!
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Jan 10, 2010, 08:38 PM

It could be Hitcher 1 or 2 old or new Hitcher not that check out the Drifter (1988)
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by madman81 View Post
    It could be Hitcher 1 or 2 old or new Hitcher not that check out the Drifter (1988)
    Nope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my dyed dark red hair to a bright red? [ 21 Answers ]

I have been to 3 different salons over the past year, and I bring in the same pictures and ask for the same color red (think lead singer of paramore or poison ivy in batman)... not once have I been able to get what I keep asking for. I have had my hair dyed dark brown, black, and even purple. To...

Completely messed up hair colour:( How do I get rid of red tones in dark brown hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay first of all, I cannot go to a hairdresser. I have social anxiety disorder and agoraphobia which prevents me from doing a lot of things in public. Please tell me what I can do at home. My hair is naturally medium ash brown. I dyed it black awhile ago. I waited for it to grow out a bit and then...

Is it OK to wear a black shirt, red tie and on top of that a red v neck jumper? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, just wanted to know if this was a good outfit for valentines day clubbing Im not sure about the 'rules' regarding coloured v necks and ties etc etc... help me fashion geeks! Thank You

Movie about a red hair girl [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the title of a movie that had red hair, kind of country looking girl, kind of hick. Probably just a kids movie, comedy. Don't really know the year. Can be from the 90s as well as the 60's. (is in colour by the way). Thanks!

Old dyed hair & regrowth! I need to know if I could have my hair colour striped! [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I dyed my hair from strawberry blonde to a light brown (to match my natural colour) and at the time the colour was great. Five months have passed and my natural hair colour is a bit darker and the dyed hair colour is a horrid ginger/brown in comparison to my natural colour. I have a family...

View more questions Search