Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prescious92 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 06:06 PM
    What's the best health plan for single 46yr old women,
    Will be losing my health coverage soon. Was a group insurance plan. What's the best plan and best company for me. 46 yrs old, non smoker
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 07:05 PM

First the cost of varoius plans vary greatly by state, and even what zip code within a state.

With one company I could often beat everyone in a few zip codes but in another zip code other companies would be lower cost.

Also you want to look at what AM Best rating they have.

And what deductable you want, if you can live with a 5000 deductable and then make up your own health savings plan, that is a lot different than one with a 500 deductable paying 70 or 80 percent

Also do you have pre existing conditions, that will be a issue with almost all companies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Women health [ 1 Answers ]

How many caesareans is it safe to have?

McCain Health Plan [ 2 Answers ]

I know this topic is not as exciting as what is going on the Democratic side, but what do you think? http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/01/us/politics/01mccain.html?ref=health I find it amazing that the NYT would have the misleading "higher tax" in their headline, when the article actually...

Senior health plan [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior. My wife is 60. I have a 16 yr old daughter living at home.Don't have a health plan. Is there help financially for me for health care

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search