Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennybell777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 05:32 PM
    Can I get a Car Title Loan if my car title is lost.
    Since there is a way to check public records to see if a car title is free and clear, can I get a car title loan if I have lost my title
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 10, 2010, 05:38 PM

Just get a replacement title from the DMV
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 06:55 PM

Yes, no problem at all, the state department that does titles ( DMV here ) will issue a new one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Car loan in my name, title in another [ 8 Answers ]

I signed a car loan about 3 years ago for a friend and think the title is only in his name. Now he is unable to make payments on this loan. His credit is bad and unable to get a car load to pay my car loan off. What are my options? Is their anything I can do? Do I still have the right to take the...

Need title car loan [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get a title car loan and going through the internet there are about a zillion of these loans listed. How can I find out which one is a most reputable one and also does anyone out there have a loan company they can recommend (specifically one that will can offer you a reasonable loan rate...

Car won't pass inspection, no title, no car, big loan [ 4 Answers ]

#1 Report Inappropriate Post https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/amhd_imgs/statusicon/post_old.gif Yesterday, 03:54 PM jpt123svt vbmenu_register("postmenu_1114330", true); New Member https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/amhd_imgs/statusicon/user_offline.gif Join Date: Jun 2008 Posts: 1 ...

View more questions Search