Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onzamann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 03:07 PM
    How do I obtain a transcript from Nazareth College that was in Nazareth Michigan?
    I went to Nazareth College in Nazareth Michigan near Kalamazoo. I believe it was on Gull Lake Road. They have been closed for years. Can you tell me how to get my transcript from there?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 03:13 PM

If they were taken over by someone else, or the mamy have turned records over to the state dept of educatin, have you contacted them ?

But iin some cases of private schools, when they close, there is just no records available
    Onzamann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 03:29 PM

I looked on our Department of Education website and it appeared to only oversee K-12. I will try that again. Thank-you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 03:47 PM

There is a branch that is within the dept of education, department of educational performance and information,

As noted they list no college by that name currently in Mich.
    imgizmo2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am also currently looking to obtain a transcript from Nazareth College.
    kathi_r2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 10:47 AM
    About 5 years ago someone from the Nazareth Association informed me that one of the local colleges (I'm thinking Kalamazoo College) was holding the transcripts; however, when I called them to get one no one answered the phone nor responded to the voice message I left. I never did get my transcript...
    kathi_r2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 10:53 AM
    I just found this on the Nazareth Assoication website...

Requesting an Official Transcript

Nazareth College made arrangements with Davenport University, as part of the purchase agreement of Nazareth's charter, to be the depository for Nazareth's academic records.

The Transcript Request Form can be found on Davenport's website Davenport University Home | Davenport University under the Alumni and Donors button
    And then Transcript/Diploma Request .

If you have questions contact Davenport directly at 866-925-3884.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Transcript [ 5 Answers ]

Hello There, I desperately need help in locating my college transcript from Mansfield Business College. I attended Mansfield Business College here in Charleston, South Carolina in 1990. My name is August and I graduated with a degree in Accounting. My Date of Birth is xx/xx/xxxx and my SS# is...

Transcript from a closed college [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from a Technical College in PA that has shut down? The name was Schuylkill Institute of Business and Technology(a.k.a. SIBT), in Pottsville Pennsylvania.

View more questions Search