Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 03:07 PM
    7.3 power stroke won't start after changing injectors
    Hi everyone---Just finished installing re-built injectors following normal procedure. I managed to start engine. It was a bit bumpy so I revved it a little. After two minutes or so it just shut down and won't start. I noticed some fuel dripping from under the engine and so checked that the filter was properly seated. I noticed excessive pressure while removing the fuel filter cover. Diesel sprayed all over engine. Why was there so much pressure in the fuel filter while the switch was turned off?

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Power stroke Losing Power [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 95 Power stroke 4x4 5 speed. When the truck is idling it runs pretty good, but when you drive it after so long, or come up to a corner it acts like it is missing and loses power so it barley wants to pull itself. Do you have any idea why,any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks

Why does my 6L power stroke emit black smoke and lacks on power [ 1 Answers ]

When I slow down for a turn and want to speed back up again my 6L powerstroke emits black smoke and lacks power for about 30 seconds to a minute??

F250 Power Stroke lacking power (sometimes) [ 1 Answers ]

My truck sometimes don't have the power it should when accellarating. Seems like a clogged fuel filter. It's not. Possily fuel pump? Which test should be done first, fuel pressure? What should it be before injector pump? Art

Ford F250 Power Stroke diesel won't start after running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2005 f250 6.0 power stroke with 100,000 miles and until now have not had many problems. Turbo clamp blew off replaced clamp and turbo Problem: After I run the truck no matter how far or long it will not start until it sits for a few hours or I use stating fluid and sometimes that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.