Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnamccrummen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Hot water baseboard heating problems
    I am buying a house with 5 zone hotwater baseboard. There are two walls that have runs of 6 & 8 foot of baseboard. I want to remove both of these walls to create an open floor plan. There will be a couple of shorter walls obviously supporting the house :) My question is: are there units that can be recessed into the wall? I think I've seen this type of thing. Maybe 2 feet wide by 4 feet high??
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 02:48 PM
    There are many diffeent type of radiators available for hot water heat. I suggest you do a Google and look at the pictures till you find something interesting that may work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding a baseboard hot water heating system [ 2 Answers ]

I have a oil fired hot water boiler with baseboard heating. I have to replace the circulator and want to know how to bleed the system and then refill it when I am done. What is the proper procedure for this and what tools will I need?

Bleeding air from a hot water baseboard heating system [ 1 Answers ]

When my furnice turns on there is a lot of loud gurgling of water heard in all the water lines for my hot water baseboard heating system. It is getting worse and worse. As with so many people nowadays we just don't have money to call in a professional to help. Is there an easy fix for this...

Loud banging from baseboard hot water heating system [ 6 Answers ]

I have been living in a home for 10 years with baseboard hot water gas heating system that has since day one given me headaches with a loud banging when the system is running. I recently installed a Hydronic gas boiler and accompanying European style slim radiators to the home to provide more even...

Hot water baseboard heating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 zone baseboard hot water heating system. When the thermostats call for heat and the zone valves open, there is a loud thumping and the pipes vibrate. This is a momentary problem when the valve first opens and has only recently happened. The system is 2 years old with no other problems.

View more questions Search