Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenicasoraya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 01:33 PM
    What do I do if global u.s. resources has not sent me my materials and I sent in $40?
    What should I do if Global U.S. Resources has not sent me my materials and I had sent in the $40 fee?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 01:37 PM

It looks like this is scam material. If you look to the right of your post on the screen youwill see other threads concerning Global U.S. and research other experts have done.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 01:52 PM

Figure you wasted and lost 40 bucks and learn from it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global you.S. Resources [ 4 Answers ]

Is this a real envolope stuffing company. Send 40.. 00 it says and they send all supplys

1 seeing the global in the particular? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is ZOhaib shaikh I am doing BBA and itz my 1st semister I have a few problemz facing because I did my intermidiate from pre_engenering and now I am entering in commerce field... there a many question in my mind hope you answerz my questionas soon as possible My 2nd question is My 3rd...

Materials [ 1 Answers ]

What are ceramics?

Global [ 3 Answers ]

1. Describe how imerialism caused industrialization, nationalism and religious conflicts. 2. Explain how an imperialistic power or a colony was helped or harmed by these effects. 3. Discuss a long-term impact of these effects on the imperialistic power or the colony. Thanks A Lot ;D

View more questions Search