Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 10:34 AM
    Dangers of Neoprosone Gel Forte
    Neoprosone Gel Forte contains two forms of steroids:
    1. Betamethasone
    2. Neomycin Sulphate

Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate should be for medical use only prescribed by doctors and should be avoid to use as skin lighteners.

Betamethasone:
    It is a strong and potent steroid
    Common side effects include thin skin, steroid-induced acne (bumps), skin infections and striae (permanent linear stretch-marks scars) due to weakening of the skin's elastic tissues. Eventually steroids may enter the bloodstream to create major challenges, like increased blood sugar levels, high blood pressure, glaucoma and cataracts.... the neoprosone is crap and not worth using

Neomycin Sulphate:
    Can cause Neuromuscular blockage and respiratory paralysis have been reported following the oral use of neomycin.
    -Other factors which increase the risk of toxicity are advanced age and dehydration (in other words steroids has the tendency of aging the skin with continuous use making you to look elderly with unattractive skin)
    -Neomycin toxicity alters the antibiotic concentration in serum and tissue and causes dehydration.

Dangers of Dehydration:
    The dangers of dehydration

More Information on Neomycin Sulphate:
    Neomycin Sulfate (Neomycin Sulfate) Drug Information: Uses, Side Effects, Drug Interactions and Warnings at RxList

More Information on Betamethasone:
    betamethasone topical medical facts from Drugs.com
    Fallen_angel_here_in_this_life Posts: 54, Reputation: -3
    -

Jan 15, 2010, 06:43 PM

I'm reading over the ingredients and I don't see either of those two steroids listed. But then again, I am reading the new formula... the Arbutin.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2010, 10:25 PM
    The ingredients Neomycin Sulphate and Betamethasone were not listed on the label for this same reason, in order to pass customs and to market. They were tested and seized by the following Authorities, these are only a few as there maybe more:

Southwark Greater London, UK government: List of banned products:
    http://www.southwark.gov.uk/Uploads/FILE_38323.pdf

European Commission: EU Consumer Policy Strategy
    Weekly overview report of RAPEX notifications - Report 44 - 2006
    http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/r....cfm?rx_id=104
    (#14, scroll towards the bottom)

"Category: COSMETICS
    Medicinal product sold as a cosmetic product: Neoprosone gel forte Tecmomed” (skin lightener based on glucocorticoids — neoprosone gel forte.) Type/model: Batch numbe
    r: 2674 manuf 07/04 expiry 06/08.
    Country of origin: Switzerland"

"Chemical risk. This product poses a chemical risk because it contains betamethasone dipropionate: 0.045% the use of which is prohibited in cosmetics by the Cosmetic Directive. Seizure of products by the authority."

The Ministry of Health (MOH) in Jamaica:
    Who later "released a list of banned beauty products that have been in circulation", including Neoprosone.
    http://www.jamaicans.com/articles/pr...leaching.shtml
    http://www.moh.gov.jm/

Products also seized for steroid ingredients:
    "Movate
    Reggae Lemon Gel
    Top Gel Plus
    Omic Gel Plus
    Lemonvate Cream
    Tropesone Gel
    Tropesone Gel Plus
    Neoprosone
    Pro-Beta-Zone"
    Fallen_angel_here_in_this_life Posts: 54, Reputation: -3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Wow
    skated Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 12:04 PM

Hello golden girl thanks for the advice I stopped bleaching with these steroids but have left me with those linear stretch marks what can I do to get rid of them ?u have given me a coulpe of websites but will it work with these steroid induced stretch marks? Helpp it has been 5 years now.
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2010, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skated View Post
    hello golden girl thanks for the advice i stopped bleaching with these steroids but have left me with those linear stretch marks what can i do to get rid of them ?u have given me a coulpe of websites but will it work with these steroid induced stretch marks? helpp it has been 5 years now.
    Sorry to hear about what had happened Skated. Yes, there are methods you can use to help improve the appearance of stretchmarks. Exfoliating the skin is one of the methods to use along with these:

-raw organic vitamin E oil

&/or oils rich in vitamin E:
    -Wheat germ oil
    -Hemp Oil
    -raw Shea butter
    -Sweet almond oil
    -Olive oil
    -Evening primose oil

There's also:
    -gamma lineolic acid
    -Trilastin
    -Chemical Peels
    -Micro-Dermabrasion
    -Laser Treatment
    -Combinaion of radio frequency treatments w/ laser treatments
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 12:38 PM

Yes one contains arbutin and the other has steroids. The one with steroids is the neorospone complex gel forte. I have used both.
    brown_eyes716 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 19, 2010, 01:26 AM

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but are the stretch marks appearing on the face or body? because I was wondering where else can you get them , the tube is too small to use any where else besides the face and neck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

How do you treat the huge pimples you get from using neoprosone gel forte? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here,I have a big problem, I've beeen using neoprosone gel forte and I have seen results but some really huge and gross pimples too I need to get rid of them but I don't know how. I think I did something wrong.I don't think I'm allegic,cuold it be becausei didn't use a milder cream with...

Cute girls, my forte... why? [ 21 Answers ]

In order to ask this question, we got to take a trip through time, with out pot... just read My past girlfreinds consist of cute girls, extremley cute girls, like really short 5'2, big breasts, and nice legs, but theyv all had one feature that sets them apart, the most adorable faces you'd ever...

View more questions Search